
Block one seemed to have an overall theme of community. It is where our classroom community was first established. Though many of us knew other students from prior semesters, Block 1 was where we really all became a true community (almost as if we were a family). I know I personally have grown to trust and respect each and every one of my classmates over the last year. It is sad to think about us not being together for Block 3, but at least we know that our bond is strong enough to remain a community. Community is such an important aspect of a classroom and experiencing this one in particular has made us all more aware and given us the foundations for creating community in our own classrooms as teachers.
Also, I found this on Pinterest and I LOVE IT!!
Source: prepare2play.blogspot.com via Chanelle on Pinterest
No comments:
Post a Comment